New to this site? Start here to get a snippet and summary of Shef’s Kitchen’s site and services!
I’m Shefaly Ravula and I’m a culinary educator. I define this as the marriage between my two loves: teaching and food! I help busy people streamline their home cooking by teaching them how to cook and eat well to improve their overall health. But since I love community and people, I often bring it all together, choosing to entertain by teaching cooking parties and hosting food-centered gatherings.
My own journey included an interest in medical science that eventually led me to the healthcare profession, where I discovered the need to bridge patients and providers with nutrition and cooking education. More about that interesting journey right here!
- If you’d like to jump right into the recipe posts, they’re all right here. For a free e-booklet of Indian-Inspired Recipes, go here.
- For more information on what culinary medicine is, read this and check out the nutrient-dense recipes under the name of Culinary Medicine.
- For my favorite cookbooks, healthy or international, and my favorite kitchen essentials, look at this list.
- And if you’d like to see how we can work together in person for kitchen coaching or classes, that’s detailed right here!
- And finally, all classes open to the public are listed in my schedule, right here!
If you are a magazine looking for recipe development, I can be your technical writer 🙂 I’ve written for these publications. If you are a brand or sponsor and you think we’d be a good fit (healthy, pure, clean ingredients), then contact me for my media kit right here.
Thanks for visiting
I wish anyone that visited me here could be a guest in my home. So for now, my website is hosting you. Pretend I just gave you a nice cup of chai. The ritual of it and the healing spices in it are great for
your our health 🙂